Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people the best we can be.
Job Title: Senior Campaign Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Location: San Diego, CA
You’re looking for a marketing opportunity with a progressive company that is looking to innovate and modernize it’s marketing efforts. You want a role you can make an impact. You thrive in an environment that is consistently evolving and moving forward.
This is it!
The Senior Campaign Marketing Manager, Demand Generation is responsible for the strategy, management and optimization of Account Based Marketing (ABM), Demand Generation Campaigns and paid media programs.
- Lead cross-functional teams internal teams and external agencies with the goal of delivering improved marketplace awareness and demand generation that contributes measurable ROI to the business.
- Serve as a data-driven ABM and Demand Generation consultant.
- Develop campaign strategy with internal stakeholders on marketing, campaign and ABM plans against measurable goals and objectives.
- Manage multi-channel media programs with external agencies & vendors
- Plan, creates and executes end-to-end marketing project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of campaign tactics and scope.
- Develop content mapped to target personas and buyer's journey stages.
- Review deliverables and ensures deliverable quality.
- Minimize exposure and risk for programs and campaigns; resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Work with insights team, marketing technologies and external vendors, analyzes and reports on results data.
- Serve as an internal consultant on modern marketing best practices, techniques and technologies and account based marketing strategies
- Support amplification of campaigns with various stakeholders including international and sales
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 10 - 15 years of B2B Marketing campaign development
- Project management experience
- Experience with multi-channel marketing, including multi-touch marketing automation-based campaigns
- Demonstrated efficiency with vendor and budget management.
- Experience with executing target audience segmentation strategies.
- Knowledge and experience with complex digital marketing campaigns
- Strong competence in social media, search engine marketing, lead nurturing
- Experience with Brand awareness/perception and customer experience marketing
- Knowledgeable of concepts including buyer’s cycle management, and persona-based and account-based marketing.
- Ability to analyze and present qualitative and quantitative marketing results.
- Identify potential process gaps or deficiencies and act as catalyst for process improvement.
Ideally you would have:
- Experience with salesforce.com
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to be a part of the leading cloud-based analytics company. We are driving analytics at scale and AI for the world's top enterprises.
- A beautiful campus featuring an on-site cafeteria, coffee shop, game room, fitness facility, a 1 mile walking path, and views across San Diego
- Voted as one of the world’s most ethical companies for 9 years running