Serve as a trusted partner and advisor to our Healthcare customers and internal team members to plan, execute and measure campaigns. You will be responsible for strategically manage the entire campaign process from strategy, creative development, optimization, and reporting.
- Serve as a main point of contact for customers, including Service Line Directors and Marketing Managers, and internal team members to manage integrated Healthcare marketing programs
- Collaborate with strategists, planners, creatives, developers and media buyers in the development and execution of marketing programs. Manage the overall creation and execution of campaigns on budget, on time and on target
- Drive the direction of in-flight campaigns, delivering recommendations and action items in a timely and effective manner
- Track, measure and report on campaign performance against metrics
- Aid in the determination of project scope and allocation/assignment of project resources
- Manage change requests from clients including the negotiation and creation of additional work requests and authorizations as needed
- Participate in regular project resource meetings: weekly resource production meetings, twice-weekly project management production meetings, and bi-weekly projectmanagement meetings
- Acts as a trusted advisor to clients to proactively plan marketing campaigns and budgets that meet the client’s overall business objectives
- 10+ years of marketing management or project management experience
- Experience in integrated marketing programs in agency or Healthcare Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Project Management, Marketing, or related area is required. Master’s degree in related area a plus.
- Project Management Certification (PMI, PMP Certification) preferred.
- Familiar with online marketing strategies and channels of execution required.
- Familiar with digital campaign management and performance measurement required.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong organizational & documentation skills.
- Very strong attention to detail & ability to manage multiple priorities effectively. Familiar with Customer Relationship Management systems
and marketing technology databases
Requisition ID : 1166