In this role, you will drive awareness and demand generation programs for technical practitioners and IT decision-makers. You’re familiar with marketing complex technologies in a simplistic approach. You’re experienced in delivering a campaign that drives category creation and product demand generation.
The ideal candidate is a strong technical marketer who is equally comfortable having conversations about account-based marketing programs and pipeline generation as they are about analytic workloads.
You know the language, the channels, and the programs that resonate with the IT audience, and you are an expert in optimizing the buying journey across varied channels.
Most importantly, your job will be to execute marketing programs that span across multiple solutions to help us articulate the value of the Cloudera Data Platform.
As a hands-on campaign manager, you’re comfortable working on your own campaigns and making strategic decisions quickly. You’re a “get stuff done person” that can juggle multiple programs and thrive in the execution details.
You’ll set the example as an A-player for other campaign managers, so you’ll be expected to ‘know your stuff’ and hit the ground running.
- Shape the strategic direction for the overall campaign, developing impactful campaign programs to build pipeline with high-quality leads.
- Collaborate with the product marketing organization to develop campaign themes that support the product messaging to reach the audience segments your campaign targets.
- Define the program mix, content plan, global campaign calendar and required resources to execute the campaign.
- Evaluate growth and niche opportunities and work closely with leadership to ensure that directly aligns to target markets, personas, and uses cases.
- Collaborate with data and operations teams to monitor results and mix-shift campaign execution, from messaging to audience targeting, based on progress against goals.
- Collaborate with teams in North America, Asia, and Europe to build an integrated campaign & demand plan that includes both globally and locally executed programs.
- Consistently communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure campaign tactics are supporting or exceeding goals.
- Coordinate with the corporate communications and social marketing teams to time campaigns appropriately for effective go to market launches.
- Work with the creative services team to develop campaign concepts, messaging, and campaign deliverables for the campaign and supporting programs.
- Work directly with sales enablement, product marketing, and field marketing to ensure campaigns support marketing and sales goals.
- Continually track and report on campaign and program metrics, conduct ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs, and optimize campaign efforts accordingly.
- Regularly update key stakeholders on campaign plans, program deliverables, and schedules.
- 6+ years of experience in enterprise software marketing, likely having spent time in Product Marketing as well as Demand Generation functions at organizations.
- A background in B2B digital marketing with a clear understanding of execution, optimization, and KPIs.
- Familiar with B2B growth models and best practices, and have experience in with multi-product organizations that sell into the IT audience.
- Comfortable with IT vision and storytelling, and have experience introducing and creating demand for highly technical solutions and products.
- Thrive in a dynamic, highly matrixed environment and are comfortable exercising influence without authority to align teams around your marketing objectives.
- Approach challenges with a sense of humor and a positive attitude to do what’s right for the business and our customers.
- Experience in marketing to existing customers and prospects through Account-Based Marketing techniques and OmniChannel motions.
- Know numbers like the back of your hands, you take pride in the ownership of your results and over-deliver every quarter on your KPIs.
- Understand the modern B2B enterprise technology buying audiences and understand the complexity of the modern technology buying cycle.
- Have a long-term strategic mindset, and you are pragmatic about translating product strategy into marketing execution.
- Thrive in situations where you don’t have all the information to make decisions but resourceful enough to find the information you need.