We are looking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers-people who care about adding to our team culture and engaging the community we serve. We believe that why we do things is as important as what we do. You should be purposeful, quality-driven, curious, determined, collaborative and fun.
As a Senior Camera Engineer, you will be an integral part of our tight-knit group of dedicated problem solvers. The ideal candidate should be able to quickly make an impact on the web camera team and work with the larger Flipgrid team to deliver an innovative and meaningful learning experience to millions of students and educators.
- Deliver web camera experiences that are accessible, highly crafted and rewarding.
- Architect and deliver experiences that are user-focused and adhere to accessibility standards.
- Collaborate with web, design, and mobile teams to ensure experiences are coherent across clients.
- Work with the product development team in driving innovative approaches to solving complex problems.
- Develop and maintain code standards with an emphasis on quality, accessibility, testability , documentation, etc.
- Experience developing features and experiences for large-scale, consumer facing applications.
- Experience building accessible applications that follow WCAG and ADA specifications.
Bonus credit for:
- Experience building rich multimedia experiences using WebRTC.
- Working knowledge of WebGL or similar visualization libraries or APIs.
- Knowledge of media formats, codecs, and transcoding.
- Strong cross-discipline and cross-team collaboration skills.