Senior Call Center Manager for Software - Defined Technologies
11 - 15 years experience •
In this role, you will:
- drive the overall business success of a large and diverse set of service technologies, products, and solutions that represents a sizeable portion of the overall business
- define the strategic direction and plans for that service business, monitoring business performance and implementing corrections as well as cost reductions and incremental growth actions
- manage and monitor performance of product and service business metrics (e.g., attach, penetration, revenue, TCE), and deliver recovery or action plans for exception issues
- create and foster a mutually beneficial relationship with Product Business Groups; Alliance partners; Services functional and support teams; Regional Business Development Manager; Sales; Solution Partner organization; and delivery functions
- lead key initiatives on behalf of functional and senior management
- provide thought leadership and program management for initiatives that significantly change the business portfolio, selling motions, competitive advantages, and/or business models
- assign responsibilities; provide direction, leadership, and coaching; remove barriers as needed to enable direct reports to execute their roles and achieve objectives and goals
- create a working environment that is challenging and rewarding, and is conducive to individual growth, high performance
- achieve diversity and other HR goals
- act as a mentor to individual contributors in other teams and for less experienced managers
- potentially participate in initiatives to improve effective development and utilization of company human capital (e.g. develop rotational programs, re-skilling programs, etc.)
- perform other duties as needed and / or assigned
We are looking for an experienced Call Center leader who can think and act differently – using innovation and creativity to support our customers for our new and emerging next generation line of Software Defined products, including Synergy and SimpliVity product lines.
At HPE, people are our strategic advantage. People with the right mindset, coupled with the right talent, education and experience, will be instrumental to HPE maintaining and extending its prominence in the global IT market.
Talent, education and experience will only take us so far. Having the “right mindset” means being:
- Adaptable — Takes in stride and constantly attunes to the changing needs of a highly dynamic business.
- Curious — Our key contributors are always seeking to grow their knowledge, to gain new perspectives, and to find better ways forward.
- Tenacious — Our business—our industry—demands self-starters who will takes ownership of projects and bring them to completion despite difficulties or setbacks.
Sound like a place where you can make an impact? If so, please let us hear from you by applying today!
Education and Experience Required
- 12+ years’ experience in Services Business Management to demonstrate mastery of leading with innovation
- 7+ years’ experience with – and technical understanding of – Cloud and software-defined products
- Established management background of high-level individual contributors (people management)
- Bachelor’s degree; technical discipline preferred
- Advanced degree in business or technical discipline desirable
Knowledge and Skills Preferred
- Call Center visionary with a mastery of key performance indicators (KPIs) and ability to drive innovation back into the team for social support/AI/etc.
- Experience with SalesForce CRM tool
- Excellent market knowledge of the enterprise data center specifically for software-defined technologies
- Broad knowledge competitive market dynamics, business models, business strategies and processes
- Strong skills in managing people and business relationships, including knowledge in organizational design and planning; problem solving; and managing individual and team productivity and dynamics
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and influencing skills in cross-functional teams
- Must have a solid understanding of business management principles, financial expertise, and strategic planning methods
- Recognized as authority in their area of expertise, with a demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership and drive change across functions
Job ID 1025049