The Senior Call Center Manager-US is responsible for all aspects of call center operations within the United States. The Manager implements, and reviews call center policies and procedures; and is responsible for developing and motivating a team of over 150 Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) in Las Vegas, NV and Olathe, KS.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote a culture that encourages and ensures both staff and candidate satisfaction.
- Implement a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against key performance indicators.
- Determine call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identify and evaluate state-of-the-art technologies; define user requirements; establish technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and candidate-service standards.
- Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring system performance; identify and resolve problems; prepare and complete action plans; complete system audits and analysis; managing system and process improvement.
- Prepares contact center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Identify and evaluate state-of-the-art technologies while defining user requirement and establishing technical specifications.
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of Team Leaders and CSRs. Actively engaging and supporting the development of the teams to ensure better performance and succession planning.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintain strong working relationships within the organization and with clients to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
- Lead team in prioritizing CSR offline activities, CSR schedules, and identifying workload variances in order to adjust staffing accordingly.
- Meet call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures and analyzing variance.
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Call Center Manager role.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong leadership skills with willingness to learn.
- Demonstrate fundamental analytic and problem resolution skills.
- Strong conflict management, teambuilding, and motivational skills.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations in a professional manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience running and reading reports.
- Knowledge of call center technologies including ACD, IVR and VoIP.
- Above average computer skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Maintain availability after hours and on weekends.
This position requires the ability to sit for long periods of time and multi task. Hear and converse clearly over the telephone, and key frequently on a computer. Regularly uses vision to focus on computer. This is a semi-sedentary position working in a fast-paced call center environment.
PSI Services has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services and biometric identification authentication services. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
An Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V