KBACE is leading the charge in Oracle Cloud application technology, and in this role you will be an integral piece of the development of a Cloud Integration Platform using the Microsoft .NET technology stack. Using your strong foundational background in software development concepts, and specifically a solid skill set and experience as a C#, .NET developer, you will code, test, and analyze software programs and applications, specifically developing a new market-leading Cloud Integration Platform unique in the Oracle Cloud Applications consulting industry.
Requirements for the Job:
- University degree in the field of computer science, MIS or software engineering
- Strong technical knowledge of programming languages, specifically C#, .NET as well as T-SQL, PL/SQL, SQL or MySQL.
- Experience with SSIS is a strong preference
- Hands-on software troubleshootingexperience
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Highly logical
- Technically proficient
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Essential Job functions:
"Essential job functions" refers to the fundamental job duties of this position which any employee (including those with a disability) can perform with or without reasonable accommodation which includes, but is not limited to, the following functions:
- Duties consistent with Software Development, including but not limited to:
- Identifying business requirements and mapping them to database and reporting requirements.
- Identifying functionality gaps and developing solutions to them.
- Interacting with the client and KBACE project team members.
- Defining testing scenarios and developing test scripts.
- Delivering end-user training.
- Providing status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work positively and effectively with clients and KBACE team members.
- Self-motivated and able to plan work effort and manage priorities, including the ability to react to change productively and to handle additional tasks as assigned.
Job # 4353809