Kforce's growing client in the North Phoenix, Arizona (AZ) area is looking for a Senior C# Software Engineer with strong software development skills.
The Senior Software Engineer will be accountable for the development and implementation of standards and processes around definition, development, test, analysis, and maintenance of software applications in support of the business.
This includes processes and standards on writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. Lead the effort to research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the development life cycle.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or similar field or a combination of equivalent education and experience
- 4-8+ years of programming experiencerequired
- Strong experience in SQL
- Extensive experience in all aspects of application development and project life cycles
- Experience in object-oriented programming and in multiple development technologies with proven ability to maintain software products written in different languages and platforms
- Extensive database (relational and hierarchical) and operating systems experience
- Experience with GUI design is preferred
- Ability to write functional and technical software specifications
- Proficient in C# with a solid foundation in object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with SharePoint 2012 & 2016, Dynamics (CRM), Windows 10 is desired
- Windows 10 is preferred
- C++ programming experience is a plus
- Supplier Portal/Website experience is a plus
- Power BI, Infor (Visual), TeamCenter is a plus
- SharePoint 2012 migration to 2016 experience is a plus
- Infor (Visual Manufacturing) experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills