Senior C#/Java Developer
- Development and maintenance on two applications: Bulletin Board and Search.
- Bulletin Board is an alternative to Outlook for organizing desk offerings, market updates, trade ideas, etc. There is also a mobile component.
- Search is a repository for research documents, with a search engine and web UI for accessing these.
- Upgrade to new search engine and content repository before Google Search Application reaches end of life in 2019.
- 7+ years experiences in software development, hands-on
- Strong in Core Java, Spring is a must
- Experience in C# is needed for the work
- Development experience in Oracle and Sybase is a must
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux is needed
- Experience in Google Search Application (GSA) is a big plus
- Require strong communication skill to business users directly
- Motivated to learn new knowledge and make impacts to team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Able to work independently and solicit information when needed
Candidate need to be flexible to work with a range of technologies search engines databases filers, exchange server, AMPS, UIs support it. Look to evolve them to new data technologies. Help team evolve with technologies.
- C# skills SQL, alternative databases uses, google search, Oracle database
- Ability to work independently
- Needs some financial understanding
- Experiencewith search base products: Jack rabbit, Ajax, Apache, GSA (Google Search Appliance) admin knowledge