A global investment bank is currently seeking a C# .NET Senior UI Developer to join their team in North Brunswick. This candidate will be a senior level C#.Net UI developer with at least 10 years of experience in developing user interfaces using C#.NET and WPF for Capital Markets.
- Work closely with other dev team members and partner with QA/BA/Product Development teams
- Should be able to multitask and adopt to a fast paced development environment
- Get up to speed quickly and mentor junior team members in development and coordination
- Understand existing project architecture and provide production support as needed.
- Technically strong and hands on senior developer with experience in design and Implementation
- Strong object oriented, analytical and problem solving skills
- C#.net 4 with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) ? XAML, Data Templates, Grid, MVVM framework
- Advanced C#.NET - Events, Multi-threading, Task parallelism, Async/Await
- IOC - Spring or similar
- Cache/Grid databases - Oracle Coherence
- Database - SQL Server
- Good understanding and experience in Capital Markets