We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to technically lead software engineering teams to deliver projects. We are looking for multi-talented professionals with deep technical backgrounds, experience building world class digitalexperiences and great team leadership skills.
At Perficient, you’ll be joining a first class company, working on multi-discipline teams made up of designers, developers and business leaders. We will push you to the limits of learning, collaboration, contribution, delivery & innovation as you will be immersed in highly addictive, cutting edge software development projects. You will propel your career to new heights by making a significant impact to the success of high profile, full life-cycle software development projects. You will solve problems, affect the bottom line, make a tangible difference, see the results of your work, and grow!
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the delivery of software projects through technical leadership, project management/team leadership and by managing client relationships.
- 3-6+ years of experience in delivering world-class digitalexperiences for the web, mobile, consumer or enterprise space on the major platforms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Experience developing software architectures and key software components to deliver those digitalexperiences
- A proven track record of leading software engineering teams including project management and team development
- Experience building/maintaining client relationships
- A disciplined approach to software development and problem solving
- Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude
- Computer Science Degree optional (with applicable experience) but sense of humor a MUST
- Insightful and always looking for breakthrough ideas
- Self-sufficient, high integrity, more than just competent
- A desire to keep learning and to teach what you know
- Precise and efficient communicator
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.