Senior C#, .Net, SQL (Fullstack) Application Developer
As the Senior C#, .Net Fullstack Developer (50/50 blend of both backend & front end development.) You will own, build and deploy on the platform that drives the securitization of loans into various financial products. There is also a support function to answer user requests within the business as required. The position interacts daily with the otherdevelopers as well as all business stakeholders within RMT (Residential Mortgage Trading). In this role you will gain significant exposure to the securitization, valuation and risk process in various asset classes in the global capital markets space. You will be able to use your mathematical knowledge and programming skill to provide a competitive advantage against our peers in industry.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain new features and enhancements as part of the development team
- Be proficient with the following aspects of the Microsoft development stack C#, .NET, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework, SQL, and TFS
- Participate and contribute to code reviews, demos, and sprint planning sessions according to Agile best practices
- Provide support for the RMT business and applications
- Learn and understand the key business processes and contribute to team knowledge pool
- Comply with TD mandated policies and procedures while contributing to procedural improvements
- 5+ years’ experience working with Visual Studio, SQL Server, C#, .Net, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework, and TFS (Team Foundation Server) – MUST HAVE
- Significant knowledge of best practices for the development of complex business applications
- Excellent analytical skills required to facilitate strategic planning and solve technical and business problems
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written, email, presentations, etc.)
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and strong desire to learn
- Good understanding of financial metrics and mathematics in the fixed income space- highly desirable/nice to have
- A post second academic degree in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, otherquantitative discipline or the equivalent in relevant experience is required- must have one of these
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.