Senior C# / .Net Developer
11 - 15 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is a leading banking and financial services multinational, providing a full range of banking and investment options to all levels of clientele, including private wealth management and professional investment services. They are looking for a talented .Net Programmer to join their offices in Tampa, FL, providing internal software solutions to business needs.
- Design and implement software solutions for the company’s internal environment, using the Visual Studio software suite
- Contribute to application programming and processes
- Identify application development solutions in new or modified programs
- Identify reusable modular code components software, or design solutions via integration of purchased solution
- Document and test applications before deployment
- Provide user support where necessary following application deployment
- Seek to maximize operational efficiency through elegant, efficient design
- No direct management responsibilities, but the role will be a senior member of the team and must show leadership qualities by example, driving development and supporting mid and junior-level developer
- Mentor staff members on the .Net platform, providing ad-hoc training as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/MIS or similar
- 10 or more years’ experience within a development environment, specifically with Systems Analysis, Design and Development
- Experience designing and developing complex distributed systems within enterprise environments