Senior C# Developer
Less than 5 years experience • Information Services
Senior programmerresponsible for design and development of complex computer software for well-established Ocean Carrier. Ability to design software from requirements, apply best software development practices, and develop good quality software is a must. Ability to participate in technical discussions with team members, take ownership of software components from design to delivery, debugging skills. Typical candidate will have a passion for developing software, learning new skills and business and applying them into the work, good problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or IT related certification.
- More than 3 years of application development experience with strong business
- process optimization expertise. Master degree in Computer Science counts.
- C#, .NET Framework (All areas including, WinForms, Serialization, Reflection,
- Security, ADO.NET, multithreading).
- Very strong SQL Server developer skills: Understanding SQL Server and SQL
- server programming such as but not limited to stored procedure, user defined
- functions, tables, indexes (and their types), views.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals with problem solving
- and quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to implement and continually improve efficiencies in the product
- development process
- Experience with Source Safe, SVN or Software Version Management
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing EDI solutions.
- Experience with XML and managing electronic exchange solutions.
- Knowledge of accounting or shipping business.
- C++ programming working experience.
- Experience with Web Services or WCF.
- Design/develop Crystal Report.
- Build projects with Unit Test C# project.