Our client is a financial services, data and multiformat media company, highly respected in the market for its leading data, managed services, analytics and equitytrading platforms. They are currently looking for a C++ Developer in New York.
You will be joining a team designing FIX solutions used throughout the firm.
- Build scalable code and systems in response to business initiatives
- Take ownership of the end-to-end development process
- Deploy code according to cutting-edge continuous integration methodologies
- Collaborate with engineering and business teams
- Design and develop infrastructure solutions
- 3+ years? C++ programming experience in a Linux/Unix
- Strong grasp of Data structures and algorithms
- Project management skills are a strong plus, within an Agile environment
- 3+ years of multi-threading programming and distributed programming
- Strong debugging skills
- Knowledge of Python or scriptinglanguage
- Strong database skills with SQL/NoSQL, including database design
- Experience with Kafka, Splunk, Jenkins
- Knowledge of FIX protocol