Our client is seeking a Senior C++ Developer whom will build build/testing/deployment framework for the equity derivatives quant library. API interface for multiple languages will also be part of the project.
This involves building new applications from scratch to interact with a high-speed streaming framework - previous experience with high-volume transactional systems and messaging architectures are extremely helpful.
- 9+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 6+ years of securities industry experience
- 8+ years C++ development experience
- 4+ years of Boost Libraries development experience
- 4+ years of working on projects that support the trade and pricing of financial derivatives
- Strong experience in capital markets business and processes
- Java/.NET experience
- Understanding of mathematical modeling
- Understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
- Experience building distributed applications
- Experience building regression framework
- Experience building cross platform applications/libraries