Intercontinental Exchange® (NYSE: ICE) is seeking a strong C++ Developer to join its core infrastructure development team. The C++ Developer will develop and maintain application systems and framework infrastructure for a state of the art internet based electronic commodities and futures exchange.
As a C++ Developer on the ICE Development Team, the individual will be part of the team responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and support of various components of the ICE Trading Platform. The individual will also be expected to perform other miscellaneous tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate would be an expert in C++ design and development, and have experience developing or interfacing with real-time trading applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field
- Demonstrable experience in design and system architecture.
- Ability to work independently and productively under pressure, and effectively multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- 5+ years of C++ development experience with strong understanding of:
- C++ Language, STL
- Multithreading server side development
- Debugging and memory profiling tools
- Performance tuning tools
- Trading Systems Development
- Low Latency Systems
- High Throughput Systems
- Equity and Commodity Derivatives
- Boost C++ Library
- Linux Development
- Network Programming
- Distributed Systems
- Advanced Degree