We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior C++ Developer to work on advanced 3-D mapping technology. This scientific software developer will create algorithms to transform quantitative and visual analyses of computer vision data into navigational data. Experience in Python is a huge plus!
Our client is a global leader in mobile navigation communications and is currently building custom software infrastructure to support cutting-edge autonomous driving and mapping technology. They are thoroughly invested in and focused on next-generation, high-tech solutions. This is your chance to genuinely contribute to new technology.
Location: Chicago, IL.
This role is perfect for someone who is local to Chicago or who would like to relocate to this great city! This is a traditional, on-site role. Remote work will not be an option.
Senior C++ Developer
- At least 5years of experience as a Senior Developer or Engineer in C++
- Hands-on experience with statistical modeling integration and application development in a production environment
- Strong software development experience in computer vision, image processing, and feature recognition
- Experience with signal processing toolkits
- Solid understanding of application development in Python
- BS in Computer Science is absolutely required
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or anotherquantitative field is preferred
If interested, please send us an updated resume and let's set up some time to discuss. Interviewing qualified candidates right away and the right person will get an offer very quickly.
You must be able to work LEGALLY in the United States, as NO SPONSORSHIP will be provided.
If you know any software development professionals with strong C++ experience, please pass my contact information, as we would love to talk to them! We have an excellent referral program so your recommendation will be rewarded.