Take part in developing a revolutionary product as a member of a very small and experienced group of engineers.
You can expect to:
- Be part of a small development team
- Take ownership of large-scale modules and manage the entire development process including design, development, and testing.
- Face challenges of real-time performance, low latency, multi-threading, and availability.
- Develop best practices and write clean, secure, readable, scalable code.
Skills and Experience:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science from a leading university or equivalent military background – required
- At least 3 years of experience developing C# backend software – required
- Experience in object-oriented design and development - required
- Experience developing multi-threaded / multi-process applications - required
- Experience developing applications that interact with databases (Entity Framework) - required
- Experience in the fields of Networking, Storage - advantage
- Previous work in startup companies - advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently
- Highly motivated, confident, a quick learner and team player