- Track the flow of critical parts through the suppliers manufacturing shop from the raw material phase, through manufacturing, quality, shipping and delivery to the distribution centers.
- Drive actions to mitigate potential delivery delays by identifying risks, performing root-cause analysis and development of recovery plans to bring shipments back in-line with customer requirements.
- Create weekly status reports and communicate actions and plans to all stakeholders within the organization.
- Manage supplier relationships (vendor management) to drive supplier continuous performance improvement as per agreed criteria.
- Be in charge of all commercial relationships with suppliers on a national level, securing targeted levels of cost, quality, and delivery.
- Award purchase orders; provide ongoing administration of purchase orders issued until vendors’ obligations are met.
- University degree with Continuous Improvement training.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in supply chain management of electrical and mechanical product in a manufacturing environment.
- In depth knowledge of RFQs, Contracts and the analysis of terms and conditions.
- Strong organizational, negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong SAP knowledge is a definite asset.
- Have the ability to write and speak French & English.
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.