The Personal Banking Products Lending team supports Credit Origination and Adjudication systems used by TD Canada Trust (Retail and MMS). Our team works closely with multiple technology groups and Retail Banking LOBs (Real Estate Secured Lending, Personal & Indirect Lending, and BACS) to develop, implement and support the Canadian Retail Bank’s credit applications such as CMT, CreditLink, Capstone, AdjudicAide, , iApps and others. The team is comprised of technology professionals fulfilling the following roles: Technology Delivery Partner Management, Solutions Architecture, Strategy & Roadmap, Business Systems Analysis, Development, and Application Management.
TD Business Systems Analysis covers a mandate that includes (but isn’t limited to) proposing technical systems to accomplish business requirements enterprise-wide. These experts build relationships with business partners and other groups of diverse subject matter experts and stakeholders (both internal and external) to:
- Plan + Elicit + Analyze + Document + Communicate +Manage system requirements;
- Assess client needs and recommend the right technology; and
- Offer operational and process-related analysis and support.
About This Role
We are looking for someone to provide support and produce detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align with standards and frameworks for the RESL Homeowner’s Journey Program. This program has the ambitious goal of redefining RESL’s end-to-end process in order to make it less expensive, faster, more transparent, and ultimately better for customers. You will work in close partnership with our ambitious business and technology partners, project teams and stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support.
- Respect existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technologyarchitecture, escalating issues as needed.
- Gain knowledge in own area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments, develop expertise in TD services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services.
- Work with vendors to support business case development (consistent with technology requirements and guidelines) including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements
- Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout requirements management life cycle.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- UndergraduateDegree or Technical Certificate.
- 5-7years relevant experience.
- 3-5years Salesforceexperience
- 2-3years Agileexperience
- Commitment to applying advanced knowledge of business technology delivery practices and standards, including design, development, testing and project management.
- Sound to advanced knowledge of system analysis process and techniques, as well as system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows and business rules.
- Ability to perform work on all aspects of the system analyst process from end-to-end (on projects of moderate to high complexity), under minimal supervision.
- Experience and comfort level acting as a reference for Business Systems Analyst roles.
- Previous experience in Real Estate Lending systems is a plus.
- Primary work location will be Toronto but may require some travel to Mississauga depending on project needs.