Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will play a key role within Sales Technology team at Splunk, working closely with leadership and internal customers as we supercharge our go-to-market capabilities. Working cross functionally with a broad set of business partners, you will use keen business process understanding, appreciation for simplicity and quality, critical thinking, and a bit of elbow grease to create holistic solutions that meet business and technology objectives while furthering Splunk’s long range goals.
You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for accelerating and simplifying the sales experience across multiple channels, functions, and platforms. You will be challenged with identifying Innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 7+ years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- Thorough and current understanding of major enterprise business systems platforms and technologies including Salesforce, NetSuite or Oracle, Workday, ServiceNow
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies; functional knowledge of MuleSoft or similar Enterprise Service Bus technologies
- Deep experience and expertise translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact systems
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks, providing consistent record of all activities, while handling confidential work with discretion
- Experience leading complex initiatives in a SOX compliant environment
- Passion for exceptional documentation including diagrams, standards, and project papers
- Must be able to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written and visual presentations
- Must have a borderline fanatical appreciation of user experience and simplicity
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience is preferred
- U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for some projects in which case, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.
- Travel up to 25%