The Senior Business Systems Analyst—Quality/TIPQA whose primary function would be to support and manage IT system administration for TIPQA. Will be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously related to TIPQA as the various systems will be in different states of implementation and upgrade across the various sites.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, IndustrialTechnology, Computer Sciences, a related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years experience with business systems, either as an end user or in an analysis role
- Must have familiarity with ERP systems and interfacing them with the TIPQA system.
- Well versed in both SQL Server and ORACLE databases, as well as the ORACLE EBS and Costpoint.
- Familiarity using various tools to create interfaces between systems such as Microsoft's SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio) and Visual Studio.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously related to TIPQA as the various systems will be in different states of implementation and upgrade across the various sites.
- Must have the ability to get up to speed to support my role as a backup, which would include the work that is done on Timeclock Plus, and the Quote module.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time
- Flexibility to travel with short notice of departures/changes.