For more than 70 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical effectiveness.
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION WITHIN DEPARTMENT:
The SAP Senior Business Systems Analyst - SAP CS(SM) and SAP SD will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, modifying-configuring, testing, monitoring, installing changes, and all related production support activities for SAP Customer Services (CS/SM) and SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) functional areas in our SAP ERP 6.0 EHP8 and SoH environment. The perfect candidate will have extensive experience with the SAP Customer Services (CS/SM) and SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) modules within SAP. Experience with SAP CRM is highly desirable. The Analyst should be fluent in the service to cash and sales to cash E2E processes including the following areas: Quote to Sales order processing, delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, contract management, master data governance, etc. This individual must have an understanding of sales process integration with other functional areas like Vistex, quality management (QM), materials management (MM), warehouse management (WM) and finance and controlling (FI-CO). Experience in the FDA regulated environment is a significant plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform production support for the tickets as per the aligned SLA submitted by end users via Remedy system. Propose and execute configuration changes and/or enhancements to the existing system to resolve production support issues.
- Update status of assigned tickets in Remedy and inform business units accordingly on real time basis.
- Communicate with end-users, providing training support (as needed) and working within agreed upon production support service level agreements for the Incidents.
- Consult and work with all the business management and analyst stakeholders to gather requirements solving business problems and defining new business processes.
- Design and develop solutions in the functional area of SAP Sales and Distribution and SAP Customer Services modules for multiple companies in North America Region using latest available SAP functionalities and best business practices.
- Coordinate development activities with other analysts and developers
- Develop, document plan, and perform Unit testing, regression testing, negative testing, E2E testing, and performance testing.
- Create and maintain following change request documentation,
- Process flows
- Functional Specifications
- Test Scripts
- Training document
- Train the internal IT wherever required and the Business users and management for the new SAP functionalities
- Remain up to date with the new releases and features of SAP by reviewing SAP release notes, periodicals, forums, and technical reports
- Coordinate with other SAP teams and team members; like SAP different module experts, SAP Security, SAP Basis, IT Infrastructure – Hardware, Server, and Network teams, SAP ABAP developers, SAP Reporting, and Middle wear.
- Follow the SAP best practices for resolving the Incidents and deploying the Change Requests – Process analysis, Master Data analysis, Configuration and/or Development possibilities, Testing, and deploying.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND LICENSE OR CERTIFICATE REQUIRED:
- Detailed real-world hands-on experience and proficiency in the Enterprise Resource Planning software – main expertise in SAP modules of Customer Services (CS/SM) and Logistics Execution (LE), and secondary expertise in Sales and Distribution (SD) and SAP Quality Management (QM).
- The Analyst should be fluent in the quote to cash and service to cash processes including the following areas: Quote to Sales order processing, delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, contract management, service order, service notification, repair order, repair estimate, contract & warranty, billing, settlement, inventory, credit & debit, and BI reporting.
- This individual must have an understanding of sales & service processes integration with other functional areas like materials management (MM), warehouse management (WM) and finance and controlling (FI-CO).
- Ability to understand business strategy, analyze business processes and develop technical solutions to support the enterprise.
- Hands-on configuration and minor/major developmental changes implementation.
- Expert in using MS Excel for analyzing the SAP Master and Transaction data for better decisions and finding the trends.
- Experience with SAP CRM, CRM middleware, EDI, Vistex, OpenText, OMS, SAP VC, SAP MDG, SAP Project Systems, SAP QM, Mobile apps, Fiori, etc. preferred.
- Understanding of latest functionalities and features in SAP SoH enhancement package 8 is desirable
- Hands-on experience in integrating EDI 850/855/856/810, ALE/IDoc, Application interfacing using BAPI and RFC
- Experience in S/4HANA is preferred
- Expert knowledge of Change Management, Release Management, Agile, ASAP and other project management methodologies
- Skilled in the use of the following productivity tools: MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Project and Visio are required.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills and ability to read SAP ABAP programming code.
- Excellent English communication skills (Written, Verbal, and Presentation) with ability to sell concepts and ideas to a diverse range of internal customers
- Good team player as well as self-driven and individual performer
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Ability to balance the goals of the company, while maintaining adequate controls and accurate records
PHYSICAL ABILITY: (Describe the specific physical requirements necessary to accomplish the essential job functions. i.e. ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, lifting requirements, audio and visual requirements etc.)
- Must be able to drive safely for business travel
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATE: (Typical pattern of education and experience which would provide the knowledge and skills indicative of successful job performance.)
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred.
- 4-6 years of work related experience as a SAP Business System Analyst.
- Certified in SAP SD or S/4 HANA
- Certification in SAP other modules, CPIM, CSCP, PMP, and Agile preferred.
TRAINING REQUIREMENTS: (Safety, regulatory compliance, legal and job specific)
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program; annually – OSHA requirement
- ISO 9001/GMP; annually – In house requirement
- Job Specific – In house requirement