Join Martin's Point Health Care - an innovative, not-for-profit health care organization offering care and coverage to the people of Maine and beyond. As a joined force of "people caring for people," Martin's Point employees are on a mission to transform our health care system while creating a healthier community. Martin's Point employees enjoy an organizational culture of trust and respect, where our values - taking care of ourselves and others, continuous learning, helping each other, and having fun - are brought to life every day. Join us and find out for yourself why Martin's Point has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" since 2015.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for someone who is has varied CRM experience and would like to take that next step up on their career ladder and be a highly-visible contributor. Ideal applicants will have worked with multiple CRMs including Salesforce...and, is intrigued and energized by the idea of developing a new, unique, proprietary, CRM application. Knowledge of Agile project management and experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce , Oracle CRM is highly desirable.
If you feel yourexperiencesupports these requirements, please complete an on-line application today,for immediate consideration!
The Senior Business Systems Analyst is responsible for support of software applications utilized within Martin’s Point across multiple business units. They will proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external business partners to analyze functional and information needs and work with those partners and IT to deliver defined business results. The Analyst will ensure the needs of their business client are being met as defined and will execute defined activities to ensure that project objectives and milestones are met. They will interact with various departments (and IT) to ensure that their business partner’s systems meet departmental specifications and work collaboratively to ensure that the organization realizes the maximum benefit from those systems. They will manage potential system problems and requests from end users and will align with IT and vendors of the applications as requiredsupporting problem resolution, upgrades and requests. Theywill serve as a lead to other business analysts as required. This role includes interface responsibilities that may include gathering interface requirements, communicating with information system(s) technical representatives to determine detailed message specifications, developing interface descriptions and detailed test plans.
- Provides the conduit between business partners, IT and vendors to ensure business partner needs are met, and benefits and optimal use of the systems is achieved.
- Has a thorough understanding of industry best practices and works closely with business partners to evaluate and introduce best practices into the environment.
- Elicits requirements utilizing methods including: interviews, document analysis, requirements definition, site visits, business process evaluation and task or workflow analysis
- Experts in Healthcare/Operation/Enabling applications pertinent to their area of support. Including how the application fits into the IT environment, how it supports the business as well as interacts with other applications.
- Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, and decomposes high-level information into details
- Can successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ensures systems are appropriately configured to support business functionality and flow.
- Creates and maintains system user guides, policies, procedures and workflows focused on meeting corporate and departmental expectations and needs.
- Works to help the organization realize maximum benefit from its investment in equipment, materials, personnel, and processes and partners to achieve defined return on investment.
- Where necessary, will understand table structure of systems to write reports, queries and macros to assist staff in performing daily operations and ensure integrity of data stored within those tables.
- Acts as administrator of the application where required or aligns with administrators as needed.
- Prepares and maintains documentation of all activities associated with the systems and develops a process to respond to potential problems for resolution and follow up with the requester.
- Supports business partners via regular site visits as well as support via telephone and email and promptly follow-up on any questions or issues that arise during these encounters.
- Works cooperatively with other business analysts within the organization to provide effective customer service as well as the sharing of learnings and opportunities across the business units.
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations and streamline work procedures.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to other business analyst as necessary
- Monitors interface engine tools and other interfacing methods as needed
- BS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years experience in a Health Care environment
- 6+ years of experience in developing, managing and/or supporting healthcare applications
- Working knowledge of HL-7 and XML message standards
- Experience in defined business unit preferred – i.e. Pharmacy, Health Care Clinics etc
- Direct experience with servicing multiple users or business areas in a complex healthcare environment
Legal License(s)/Certification(s) required:
- A licensed RN, LPN or MA may be preferred for positions that support Martin’s Point Healthcare Centers
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal and written communications, operational, team building, and quality improvement skills.
- Ability to design work processes around customer needs and expectations
- Excellent time management skills, able to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong problem resolution skills, capable of determining when issues need escalation and ensure reliable follow through.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite of products; Excel, SQL, Access, Visio