About the Role:
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will coordinate and implement the design, configuration and support of Manhattan Associates WMS, Labor Management and Slotting systems. As a Systems Analyst, you will own the driving process and systems improvement initiatives around business operations and IT systems in Imperfect's warehouses while maintaining high levels of quality, safety, employee morale, cost, and production at the forefront. You will work closely with operations leadership and our IT team to provide first level support while training colleagues, and crafting documentation around Manhattan’s systems.
- Works with Manhattan Associates, IT and Operations to develop and configure systems based on our operational needs and requirements
- Maintain a detailed log of each facility's configuration matrix to be shared with key partners
- Acts as the main point of contact for test planning and execution, and go-live support for Manhattan Associates WMS Active platform
- Participate in level 1 support for the 6 facilities. Performs system and User Acceptance testing while logging defects for IT
- Builds SCI / Cognos reports with BI based on operational needs
- Develop SOPs and train both Field and Central Operations on using WMS, LMS and Slotting. Produce training materials such as checklists, standard work, and standard operating procedures and troubleshooting.
- Partners with IT to project manage the implementation and go-live schedules and coordinate with Imperfect team and software vendors
- Manage a portfolio of lean projects, focusing on reducing waste and improving quality to provide greater value; and actualize them
- Implement such tools as SPC, Process Capability, Pareto analysis, Fishbone, SMED
- Present plans and other agreements to stakeholders for alignment while listening to feedback and making modifications as appropriate
- Practice “Servant Leadership”. The ideal candidate is comfortable working with all levels within the organization. They have extraordinary interpersonal skills and question the status quo.
- Must maintain satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years working with Manhattan WMS (Open Systems preferred)
- Experience with an implementation using Manhattan’s cloud based Active platform strongly preferred
- 3+ years using Manhattan Labor Management or similar platforms (JDA, Red Prairie, Blue Yonder)
- Strong experience using SQL to engage in troubleshooting via the database
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering or equivalent experience.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with a variety of teams including Operations, HR, Business Intelligence, and Technology
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a venture-backed growth-stage start-up
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational, and time-management skills
- Remarkably detailed and clear communicator; does not lead by fiat, but rather helps peers and teams understand the “why” behind actions
- You have a strong passion for process improvement and wanting to be an agent of change to reduce waste in all of its forms
- Passionate about our mission to eliminate food waste and create a better food system for all
Details of the Position:
- Full-time exempt position reporting to the Regional Director of Central Operations
- Position based out of Baltimore, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Antonio, San Francisco or Portland or be within a commutable distance
- Salary and employee stock options commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package including health care paid vacation, 401K, paid parental leave, and recurring credit towards your Imperfect account!
- Evening, weekend, and holiday work required occasionally
- Up to 50% travel expected to new and existing facilities
- Sedentary work; involves sitting at times
- Occasional movement around the office may be necessary
- Standing desks and/or other ergonomic accommodation is available upon request
- Regular work with computers, including keyboards, mouses, and screens
- Regular use of mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Able to work in cold temperatures in a refrigerated environment
- Domestic travel to new and existing local facilities required as needed