Our big vision comes with big responsibility. That’s why we’re building a team of experts in the field of genetics, engineering, design, business development, and beyond to help bring actionable insights to our customers. We’re looking for the best and brightest minds who are passionate about our mission and are excited to work with a truly diverse team.
To support this vision, our back office systems need to be perfect. We are looking for someone who can manage the health of our ERP, Netsuite.
As a Senior Business System Analyst for our business systems, you will:
- Work closely with finance, engineering, and product teams to meet the requirements of our growing platform
- Balance the needs of all stakeholders who use or depend on Netsuite
- Manage the intake of requests from finance, legal, and otherinternal customers
- Create and execute project plans with cross-functional internal and external teams
- Know your systems like the back of your hand including all of the integrations, objects, and custom scripts.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of data. Identify, resolve integration issues and implement action plans.
- 4+ years experience as a Business System Analyst or Project Manager for an ERP (or related experience)
- Experience as an ERP super user
- Strong project management skills and detail orientation
- Ability to translate customer requirements into an actionable plan for team members of varying skill sets to implement
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand/analyze large data sets
- Experience working with in-house or contractdevelopers
An ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a NetSuite consultant and/or as a NetSuite administrator
- NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer and/or NetSuite Administrator Certification
- Software Engineering education or experience
- Knowledge of finance best-practices
- Experience customizing NetSuite
- Experience with order management, inventory management, payments, or billing systems
- Experience managing large-scale integrations between ERP systems and other systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Comfortable wearing many hats and willing to help out colleagues
- Desire to grow and expand outside to oversee all business systems