Are you an analytical thinker? Are you a problem solver? Do you like to work in a multifaceted role with room to grow? Do you anticipate problems before they even present themselves? We are looking for a Business Analyst/Implementation Specialist to own and drive our web-based technologies, to work with internal and external stakeholders, to define the product road map, identify priorities, and to establish clear requirements for our software delivery team
This position will focus on understanding Flextrack's client needs and requirements, translating these into effective business requirements, documenting those requirements, and designing a software solution which balances client objectives with organizational priorities and goals. Once the outcomes have been defined, you will create project plans and manage the software implementation project end-to-end to ensure the software is customized and configured to the agreed upon specifications within the agreed timelines at the desired quality. You will work closely with software developers, business owners, subject matter experts and key stakeholders throughout the project life cycle to ensure key outcomes are met. You will be responsible for providing analysis and recommendations to executives at the C-Suite level.
• Gathering & Documenting Requirements – Collaborating with stakeholders, clients, and subject matter experts to understand business problems and processes. Ability to clearly document functional and non-functional business and technical requirements into business requirement documents, functional specs, and change requests.
• Requirements / Solutions Analysis – Ability to understand stakeholder or client requests in context of the business vision, overall strategy, technical capabilities, and applicable constraints, to identify key organizational / client priorities, and to identify solutions and make recommendations.
• Technical / Systems Analysis – Ability to understand the technical architecture and design of the VMS software application to troubleshoot issues, make recommendations, and create integration specifications.
• Stakeholder Management – Must be able to manage stakeholder expectations in a positive manner and have robust experience in managing conflicting objectives to find creative solutions. Key stakeholders should be in the loop on project status, and on any important developments.
• Project Management / Solutions Implementation – Must have an ability to document tasks, create project plans, analyze timelines, review effort, manage resources and forecast effort to ensure a project is completed on time, on budget, and to the expected quality. This may include creating and managing RAID logs, setting client meetings, and ensuring outcomes are being met.
• Backlog Management – Will translate customer requirements into user stories, tasks, and functional specifications, which can be worked on by a development team, and managed on a day-to-day basis.
• 8+ years' experience as a Business Systems Analyst or Implementation Specialist
• 5+ years’ experience with Agile Software Development or IT Project Management
• Direct experience managing teams & working on high-level and high-impact technology projects
• Knowledge and keen eye for the design and development of web-based SaaS applications
• Strong background and knowledge in application development and systems
• Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent MS Office skills (Visio, Excel, Word, PPT)
• Comfortable working with business and technical stakeholders; ability to work with, make recommendations and give presentations to executives at the C-Suite level
• Ability to speak to technical and business stakeholders alike, and ability to act as liaison between groups
• Strong strategic skills, with an ability to effectively turn reporting and analysis into actionable insights and execution plans
• Ability to breakdown and prioritize complex requirements into clear specifications
• Self-directed, proactive, and able to define and execute projects
• CSM, CSPO or PMP certifications are a plus
• Experience with Salesforce Lightning is nice to have
Flextrack is a cloud-based vendor management system (VMS) designed by expert contingent workforce practitioners and technologists that enables automation, control, and optimization of your changing workforce. We bring non-employee and employee data together to unlock the full potential of your strategic workforce and deliver our customers a tangible competitive advantage.
Flextrack is a fast-paced work environment that will appeal to someone wanting to work on high-impact projects and have real responsibility and accountability for outcomes. There is a strong and supportive team dynamic and company culture which works together towards result-focused goals. New and innovative ideas that improve the core software platform, products and deliver superior customer value are welcomed. Learn more here – Flextrack.com
Valid through: 12/23/2021