$100K — $150K *
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will be a member of the bank’s Mortgage Services team. This position utilizes technical and business expertise to provide strategic insight by analyzing data, identifying user needs, and providing daily operational support. Gathers business requirements, conducts needs assessments, and develops functional specifications to ensure that developed solutions support business objectives. Determines and ensures compliance with systems requirements. May involve system testing and/or development. May provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in the area of specialization.
Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 6 years of experience.
High School Diploma/GED with minimum of 10 years of experience.
• Tableau experience.
• Strong Excel experience.
• Strong SQL experience.
• ETL experience.
• Demonstrated Critical Thinking skills.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Effective Conflict Management skills.
• Strong Organization and Time management skills.
• Proven Facilitation and Presentation skills.
• Strong Interpersonal skills.
• Strong Negotiation skills.
• Strong Technical Acumen.
• Experienced in software including Microsoft Word, -Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Adherence to process and methodology requirements.
• Proven Leadership skills.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
• -6+ years IT or Business Systems experience.
• -Mentoring skills.
• -IIBA Senior.
• -Analyst Center of Excellence.
• -Six Sigma.
• Demonstrated thought-leadership and consulting skills.
• Proven experience coordinating with external third parties, like vendors.
Valid through: 12/3/2020