The senior analyst will lead a team of business analysts and manage some aspects of the EDI process including the on-boarding process
This role is suited to an adaptable self starter with the desire to drive results and who possesses the capabilities to forge strong partnership and deliver through influencing and collaborating with others
The key deliverables of the role are:
- Lead a team of business analysts
- Manage EDI process
- Lead and facilitate customer/project “Kick off “session to gather requirements and educate customers on product and service
- Setup clients on the EDI system for payments processing
- Participate in pre-sales activities, deals and pipeline reviews.
- Identify improvement opportunities through data analytics, stakeholder and customer interactions
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders across divisions
The Business: Operations, Commercial Banking
Commercial Operations support a diverse range of products including Global Wire Transfer, Automated Clearing House (ACH), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Wholesale Lockbox, International Trade & Supply Chain Finance, Foreign Exchange, Cash Management, Commercial Loans, Asset Based Lending and Leasing.
- Experience in operations management - Electronic Data Interchange Management / Information Technology Operations Management
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years relevant business experience, or 10+ years experience in lieu of degree
- Knowledge of EDI processing and file translation using Sterling Integrator mapping tools.
- Experience payments processing
- Extensive knowledge of mainframe technology and applications
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and work independently
- Track record of fostering collaboration and innovative thinking
- Ability to work under own initiative and drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A track record of building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends and formulate proposals
- Excellent time management / organization skills; goal driven while also meeting day to day business needs.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with System development life cycle and principles of project management life cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years of applicable experience
- Working towards a relevant recognized formal qualification in Business Analysis is preferred
Knowledge, skills & abilities that typically lead to success in the job include:
- Strategic thinking
- Project management
- Change management
- Data analysis
- Technical/Functional expertise
- Problem solving
- Solution architecture
- Business systems maintenance
- IT relationship management.