Cambridge Associates believes our clients come first.
Our clients are the most compelling endowments, foundations, pensions, private clients and institutional investors around the globe. We lock arms with them to meet and exceed their investment objectives, so they can change the world.
Cambridge Associates believes we do our best when you do your best.
At CA, we are only as successful as you are. We actively recruit and invest in the most dynamic and diverse talent and then empower you to succeed. By leveraging your unique skills, developing your individual career goals, and building a collaborative global community of connected, diverse individuals, we build a community that is stronger together.
But enough about us. Tell us about YOU
- Are you a bold individual seeking an opportunity to contribute to a value-based, collaborative environment in some of the most exciting cities around the globe?
- Are you eager to work for an organization committed to diversity, inclusion, sustainability, and Corporate Social Responsibility?
- Do you strive to work in an environment that encourages innovation and teamwork?
- Are you a thought leader who cares about making a difference in the world while contributing to an amazing culture?
- Do you value a challenging professional opportunity where you can leverage your skills, gain a valuable foundational in finance and investment, and build a long-term career development plan?
- Are you seeking a competitive salary a robust and comprehensive benefits program, and a variety of attractive benefits and perks?
- Do you excel at: analysis, requirements documentation, and creative problem solving?
Senior Business Systems Analyst, Accounting & Finance.
- Provide business analysis and hands-on project management support for Accounting & Finance systems projects (e.g., further evolution of ERP and EPM capabilities on Oracle Cloud platform, implementation and rollout of new fee calculation platform and other custom applications/extensions, adoption and rollout of Books and Records asset data construct, development/enhancement of integrations between Oracle and other CA applications, ongoing support for equity plan management platform). Examples of responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with Accounting & Finance and IT team members to identify business needs
- Proposing and defining solutions and alternatives to address business needs
- Documenting business requirements by creating deliverables such as functional specifications, process maps, use cases, business context diagrams, wireframes, and presentation decks
- Tracking action items and assisting with ensuring follow-through by owners of next steps throughout project lifecycle
- Assist Director of Financial Systems with longer-term efforts to improve technology-based, end-to-end business process integration between Accounting & Finance and other departments (e.g., Global Business Development, Legal, Global Investment Services, Human Capital)
- Help improve quality, breadth, and thoroughness of documentation supporting Accounting & Finance systems and system-enabled business processes
Oracle ERP-related responsibilities:
- Analyze product roadmaps and research newly released Oracle ERP Cloud, FCCS, and EPBCS features/capabilities and provide Director of Financial Systems recommendations on which ones CA may wish to adopt. Also, identify upcoming changes that may have impacts on existing configurations and CA’s ability to operate using the Oracle platform
- Design and document business process changes and coordinate the modeling/testing of the associated Oracle configuration changes as CA’s Accounting & Finance team further refines and evolves its use of the Oracle ERP platform
- Assist with documenting and communicating business requirements for changes that require the involvement of the IT ERP team to implement; communicate those requirements to the IT ERP team
- Experience creating high quality deliverables expected of a business systems analyst, including but not limited to: functional specifications, process maps, use cases, business context diagrams, project plans, and presentation decks
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings and collaborate with others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Domain knowledge and hands-on experience with Oracle ERP Cloud configurations
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience