What you’ll be doing
Bazaarvoice is seeking a tools expert to work closely with our Client Services teams to define, design, customize, and help deliver tooling that effectively meets business needs and increases productivity. As the Tools Program Manager , you will be an individual contributor responsible for improving the performance of our global team by advancing the capabilities of our tools, providing recommendations to stakeholders, and launching innovative customer service technologies. You’ll be the main point of contact for a team of 100+ people fielding tools requests, training, troubleshooting bugs/incidents, and testing systems. Your first 30 days on the job will be spent getting familiar with our tools, seeing how data flows between them, and identifying potential improvements. After that, you’ll be busy providing recommendations and will be our go-to Client Services tooling guru.
- Act as a tools consultant to internal stakeholders
- Manage vendor relationships and utilize their services when necessary
- Own the overall tooling solution architecture design, troubleshooting and documentation
- Define how tooling components/data relate to each other and support the business
Who you are
Do you find yourself constantly making pro/con lists? You’ll be dealing with highly complex problems and taking full responsibility for finding clear solutions, all while articulating design considerations, trade-offs, risks, benefits, and recommendations for tooling solutions. Are you tools geek? The right candidate will be a natural explorer who seeks out new tools and isn’t afraid to jump in and learn how they work. A love for Netsuite PSA and JIRA, project management, and constant improvement comes natural to you – you could practically write the how-to manual on tool adoption and iteration. You bring an infectious sense of urgency to those around you; you'll be a mentor, multiplier, influencer, negotiator and awesome communicator rolled into one.
- College degree
- 3+ years building/implementing business solutions in JIRA or Netsuite PSA (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of 2 or more of: Netsuite PSA, JIRA, Salesforce, Confluence or Clarizen
- Change management experience – tool adoption and measuring post-release impact
- An understanding of how great architecture impacts data and workflow
What you’ll be doing