Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production Support: Provides support for Workday HCMS including, but not limited to, scheduled upgrades, researching and resolving Workday HCMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performs scheduled activities; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements. Keeps track of adoption items, prioritize tickets and new enhancements.
- Projects/Process Improvement: Identifies process improvements, innovative solutions. Constantly looks for ways to improve current business processes with a mind of a better system solution where one can be found. Stays up-to-date on new Workday functionality. Serves as a liaison with third parties and other stakeholders
- Reports: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports in Workday. Assist in development of custom reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in Workday by running auditreports and works withHR to correct data.
- Training: Develop training material and business process documentation. Train employees and end-users on new processes/functionality where applicable. Train new system users.
- Individual Development: Become proficient in HRIS trends, Workday enhancements and complete initial Workday training successfully. Through classes, reading, or other mechanisms, continuously increases both HR knowledge and HCMS application/tools knowledge. Participate in user group meetings/conferences.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experiencerequired.
- 5+ years of Business Analystexperience
- At least 3 years of experienceutilizing Workday.
- Experience as a Business Systems Analyst on large projects or multiple concurrent small projects is required.
- Must have demonstrated work experience in applying information systems solutions to business challenges required.
- Experience in system testing, problem resolution, and training.
- Experience with project management is preferred.
Special Knowledge and Skills
- Strong expertise within functional domain or technology
- Strong business acumen in more than one function.
- Strong requirements elicitation and management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must possess strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Excel and Project are required
Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- The ability to translate and communicate complex concepts across business functions.
- Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the organization up to the senior management level.
- Highly organized self-starter who can work independently without constant supervision along with working as a team member.
- Strong communication, leadership, facilitation skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and follow-up skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Excel and Project are required.
- Willingness to travel may be required.
- May berequiredto work abnormal hours from time to time