Senior Business System Analyst ( Business Continuity )
I?ve immediate position with my client please review the complete JD and let me know your interest with updated resume.
Senior Business System Analyst (Business Continuity)
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium to high complexity, multiple large application business processes and/or business relationships
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of related experience. Ability to understand business process and risk assessment mitigation strategies. Experience utilizing Business Continuity plans utilizing LDRPS software tools. Knowledge of best practices in BIA analytics, risk and vulnerability assessment. Project managementexperience with skills in: SharePoint, MS-Office Suite and collaboration tools such as WebEx. Experience in training employees in the fundamentals of incident management principles. Ability to lead the crisis response through the notification and activation life cycle. Knowledge of Crystal Report writing and database management skills with SQL a plus.
License/Certification: Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Community Emergency Response Team (CERT), Master Certificate in Project Management (MCPM), accreditation preferred.