For 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions. We're a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client's expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you'll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes profit-sharing and benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
What you'll be doing:
- Define eCommerce standard and customized solutions balancing stakeholder needs, usability, performance, platform capabilities, and budget. Develop enthusiasm for the vision among stakeholders. And define a roadmap to subsequent phases building on earlier successes.
- Drive all functional requirements documentation throughout the lifecycle. Define and manage high-level scope. Lead dynamic & interactive requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders throughout the enterprise. Leverage findings and recommendations from Analytics, User Experience, and Development teams. Develop functional requirements documentation in the form of user stories, process flows, and user acceptance criteria. Support QA and UAT efforts.
- Manage the migration /development of the client product catalog.
- Develop and lead training to clients on eCommerce standard and customized platform functionality.
- Serve as a subject matter expert throughout the organization on eCommerce platform questions and troubleshooting efforts
- Serve in a leadership capacity within the Business Solutions team by coaching junior staff, defining best practices for eCommerce solutions, and critiquing proposed solutions.
- Improve Gorilla offerings, processes, methodologies, and support business development efforts.
You should bring to the table:
- 5+ years of full lifecycle project experience using various SDLC methodologies, Agile preferred.
- Served as the primary lead on enterprise engagements. Consulting experience preferred.
- 2+ years experience with major eCommerce platforms preferred, including but not limited to Magento and hybris.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence preferred.
- This person must be a self starter, able to keep up in a fast paced environment, a team player, capable of juggling multiple projects, and a curious learner.
- Ability to identify,mitigate, resolve and escalate risks throughout the lifecycle.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.