Senior Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst at Mitel, you will lead high-profile process improvements and define systems enablement for the transformation and growth of our UCaaS business. You will build relationships across functions, gather information and document how processes work today, and redesign processes and systems to improve productivity and customer experience. As a change agent, you will help functional teams transition to new processes and attain target results improvement. Strong knowledge of process management and workflow optimization is required for success, along with experience in defining requirements for and testing system improvements.
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starter with a strong analytical background and proven process optimization experience to work in a dynamic, global team.
- Engage all levels of functional organizations including product management, engineering, marketing, sales, services, customer success, IT, legal and finance to understand processes, goals, and gaps.
- Analyze and critically evaluate the existing state, and define the future state for the business process, workflow, system, and data flows.
- Define policy and process changes to optimize performance and develop user stories and system requirements needed to enable target future states.
- Define and execute functional and user acceptance test plans.
- Identify risks, resolve issues and conduct stakeholder reviews throughout project lifecycles.
- Plan organization change management and help business teams transition to the future state.
- Provide process management, training, and support for Mitel’s UCaaS business -- Lead-to-Order, Order-to-Invoice, Issue-to-Resolve, Expand-and-Renew
- BA/BS minimum, Business Management or Technical
- At least 5 years of experience in business process improvement, Kaizen experience, and BPM certification is a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- High proficiency with Office 365, including Visio or other process mapping tools
- Adaptable and innovative, highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team player, able to quickly establish effective working relationships
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Tableau or other BI tools, CPQ and project management tools is desired
- Experience with a cloud services BSS/OSS system and/or SAP is a plus
- UCaaS or SaaS business domain knowledge is a plus