If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Purpose & Scope
- Provides support to the Pricing Business Process group in the coordination, measurement and analysis of metrics used to track the Global Pricing Model adoption/performance and process adherence.
- Controls monthly data loads and ensures those are performed in time and analyzes gaps which will be reported to the BPO pricing.
- Ensures global understanding of and adherence to the GPT, PROS and SAP business processes and help driving the implementation of the agreed plan.
- Assists in establishing a communication cadence of results and be responsible for sharing those messages, scorecards, etc. with management and associates of functional groups using GPT, PROS and SAP pricing tools which will drive management tactics and changes.
- Controls access to the various pricing tools and making sure the training is provided via the STAR users (identified power user which are experts for specific process and tool).
- Drive consistency of pricing model by monitoring process adherence
- Drive master data consistency and data maintenance in GPT/PROS
- Manage Pricing Sharepoint
- Support pricing tools (SAP, GPT, PROS) & interfaces with other tools
- Serves as user support and Cherwell monitoring.
- Support the Business Process Owner in the identification and development of continuous improvement opportunities across sub-processes; assist in creation and deployment
- Ensure training materials are up to date and loaded to appropriate channels; communicate changes in material availability or training to STARS. Interface with Timken University to ensure alignment with assigned training curricula and completion.
- Identify new users requiring security access as well as training; ensure roles and access assigned; work with appropriate STAR to arrange training.
Bachelor's degree in Business or Data Analytics with a minimum of 4 years work experience in b<span 10pt="" style="color: black;">usiness processes, Continuous Improvement, marketing and information system functionality, Order management, and Pricing. Master's degreepreferred.
- SAP Skills, Order Management and/or pricing
- Strong analytical and process documentation skills
- Good cross-culture communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Innovative and continuous improvement mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), SharePoint, data base functionality (SQL, Access, etc.), SAP and general information systems.