Leidos is currently seeking an experienced Department of Army Business Process Analyst with skills and expertise and process identification through a series of iterative in-depth interviews, documentation reviews and analysis. The candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills, and ideally strong VISIO process mapping skills.
Some experience with various Army financial systems used in the Army’s Second Destination Transportation Program’s (SDT) Centrally Managed Allotment (CMA) efforts such as GFEBS, DEAMS and DFAS would be beneficial, in support of analysis and documentation for the Army’s Second Destination Transportation Program’s (SDT) Centrally Managed Allotment (CMA) efforts.
The specific tasks include analysis and documentation of internal and external transportation and financial processes the Army uses to manage the day to day operations of its SDT-CMA program. We will document the current processes used in the classification and execution of transportation expenditures, improving data quality, assisting in the identification of incorrect usage of SDT accounts, assisting in the identification of potential over-payments, duplicate payments, or fraudulent payments, and improving the cost effectiveness and efficiency of transportation services provided.
Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university, and 12+ years of experience. (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)
· Analyzing and documenting business processes, information flows, and data requirements.
· Using Microsoft Office, Outlook, and SharePoint to communicate and collaborate effectively
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills, with good skills in basic Microsoft Access.
· Working knowledge of VISIO and its application to mapping processes
Desired additional Experience:
· Developing and presenting formal briefings and presentations to senior leaders
· Preparing and coordinating deliverables with Army military and civilian personnel
· Army Transportation experience and Army Transportation Financial experience are a plus.
· Working with the Army financial management and accounting community
· Analyzing and improving financial management or accounting business processes, information flows, data requirements, and supporting financial management and accounting IT systems
· Working with processes for reconciling general ledger defects, accounting errors, or specifically unmatched transactions
Must have or be able to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance