Boeing’s Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) organization is looking for an experienced Business Operations Specialist (Level 4) to support the office of the Enterprise EHS Vice President and the EHS Executive Leadership team.
The qualified candidate will act as a business integrator who creates and manages management information system tools that fuel sustainability and the realization of business planning objectives, as well as enable leadership to make the best possible business decisions. This person will also enjoy working in a dynamic and challenging environment to positively affect change and improve Boeing’s Safety and Environment programs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating executive level briefings and acting as liaison for the office of the Enterprise EHS VP to help develop guidance, strategic approaches and presentation (development, creating, and modifying) content for external and corporate level reviews.
- Manage internal and external engagements, drive process, and participate in special projects and teams as needed.
- Lead initiatives and mentor teammates
- Lead and facilitate the project management of:
- EHS wide organizational policies, standards and standardized processes for Web design, hosting, support and maintenance consistent with the EHS strategic vision
- Working with content owners, EHS management and Sr. Executives, lead the design, development and alignment of EHS websites and provide support, including: Site/navigation design, maintenance updates (page and site), and ensuring compliance with Boeing and OIG & Admin Web standards/guidelines
- Collects, organizes and provides data according to established processes within the management system to maintain status of programs, customer and supplier commitments and compliance.
- Drive projects to closure
- Ensuring follow up action for issue resolution
- Meeting with leadership to gain approval
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
The successful candidate will have the following education, experience, skills and capabilities:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in program planning, project management, Integrated scheduling, Industrial Engineering, Business Operations, and/or related disciplines required.
- At least 3 years experiencesupporting executives and leadership teams.
- Project management experience
- Experience functioning in a cross-functional environment required.
Typical Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three years experience in Business Operations
- Advanced skills in HTML and CSS
- Advanced skills using Dreamweaver
- Enterprise web services experience (EWH, CMS, IT, Creative Services, Brand Management)