Teradata is aggressively seeking a highly-motivated, operations-focused individual to join our Business Product Operations and Presales team as a Sr. Business Operations Manager. This is an opportunity to deliver new services to drive operational efficiencies and support strategic initiatives within Teradata's Product and Technology organization. This candidate should be process-oriented yet possess the ability to think outside the box and critically evaluate how to improve operational methodologies. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment where you can directly influence how Teradata enables core business processes, order execution and product availability, this is the right place for you.
- Function as the subject-matter expert for business operations and drive business fidelity.
- Support Product Management in the creation and development of product offerings and solutions.
- Consult with Pricing and Product Management to build alignment on product descriptions, product pricing and product enablement.
- Develop and maintain consistency between Order Management tools and Salesforce product offerings and categorizations / hierarchy.
- Foster relationships with Product Management, Global Sales Support, and Corporate IT to drive efficiencies and streamline the order process and the generation of order forms.
- Key stakeholder in the Product Master Program. As a core Business user, you are expected to drive business requirements, assist with testing and validation of new tools, and provide input on future capabilities and roadmap items.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Sales Operations and IT to drive consistency of Product Model and Product Structure.
- Participate in strategic corporate initiatives such as Configure-Price-Quote to drive new Order Management Applications and supporting processes.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Business Operations and Order Management.
- Strong background in product enablement, order processes and product data structures.
- Experience with back-end/ERP tools and technologies, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Willingness to collaborate with cross-organizational teams.
- Skills in Microsoft Excel
- BS in Business/Computer Science.