Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Senior Business Operations Manager
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with Program Operations and Business Area leadership to develop and execute long term growth strategy for very large and complex international efforts.
- Owning finance functions of Estimates at Complete (EACs), revenue recognition, budgeting/reporting, forecasting, managing indirect rates, modification proposal pricing, long range planning.
- Supporting and responding to Program, Customer, and Corporate requirements through creative and innovative resource planning solutions to ensure that deliverables are being met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure clear, prepared, and effective communications to Program/Corporate Leadership.
- Appropriately communicate and engage PAE Leadership in key business operations issues.
- Identify areas of improvement in financial accounting applications and operational procedures and effectively communicate these value-added solutions both orally and in writing to senior department personnel.
- Complete or delegate actions to execute process improvements.
- Oversee implementation and compliance with corporate controls and support internal and external financial audits.
- Have overall responsibility for the Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Internal and External Financial Statements.
- Review financial statements, propose adjustments, and suggest solutions to ensure that monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements are fairly stated and delivered to Management in a timely manner.
- Act as main interface with external and internal auditors related to the Financial Statements.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership and management roles with the most recent position managing a major finance function.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Taxation from an accredited institution, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of effective management experience in a leadership capacity with multiple direct reports.
- 5+ years of experience working with US Government contracts, grants and/or cooperative agreements.
- Experience in leading and managing accountants, financial analysts, and administrative personnel.
- Collaborative approach to advancing systems and processes, including the ability to balance innovation and openness to new ideas.
- Ability to collect, analyze and synthesize financial and operating data and report meaningful information.
- Knowledge of strategic planning principles, resource allocation, and service delivery methods.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities, schedules, and budgets.
- Possess cross-cultural sensitivity and international perspective.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement