Come join the Customer Success SBSEG Business Operations team as a Senior Business Operations Manager. Our team drives product strategy, manages business operations and forums, and uses data to understand performance and make decisions to change our trajectory.
This role will be focused on our newest product innovation, Quickbooks Live Bookkeeping. Quickbooks Live connects small businesses and bookkeepers, creating a partnership that ensures perfect books for small businesses with no work. We're looking for a creative problem solver with a passion for innovation and good process. As part of our BizOps team, you will be part of a small, lean team working at the heart of the Customer Success business to build strong operating rigor and shape the strategic trajectory of Quickbooks Live.
You'll work across functions and with senior leaders to help identify challenges and opportunities, execute high-priority activities, and be a key contributor to our product and business strategy (formulation and execution). You'll be challenged to think bolder, move faster, and have a big impact.
- Partner with product and other cross functional teams to drive offering strategy and execution, including vision, strategic initiatives, go-to-market and commercialization strategy, product roadmaps, and execution.
- Set and monitor performance KPIs to measure product outcomes and business performance.
- Build operational rigor and operational processes in cross-functional teams to ensure sustainably results delivery over time.
- Identify core and critical issues to business performance and clearly communicate strategy, progress, and results across organizational boundaries and levels.
- Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, and work well with others when conflicts arise. See opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground, and promote understandin
- Strategy and operations experience, including 5+ years leading strategic or business performance initiatives and/or organizational change initiatives. Consulting experience at big three firm desired, but not required. Will consider equivalent roles in corporate strategy, development, etc.
- Excellent leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment and ability to both influence and develop strong partnerships at all levels.
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on critical few key points.
- Solutions-oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, including business writing and presentations.
- MBA from top-tier school desired