At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING A SENIOR BUSINESS OPERATIONS ANALYST TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM IN NAPA, CALIFORNIA AS PART OF THE SIGNATURE KITCHEN SUITE (SKS) TEAM!
- Accountable for all aspects of Operations and Accounting to keep the SKS Experience and Design Center (Napa, CA) operating as a world class Experience and Training center ($4 million annual budget)
- Facilities Management (upkeep, maintenance, appliance operational quality, IT infrastructure)
- Procurement and inventory management of all needed supplies (food, beverage, swag, collateral, etc)
- Accounting and Budget Management: ensuring cost effective use of EDC budget, due diligence and processing of all SOWs, EPs, APNs, Invoices, Credit Card payments and approves within LG guidelines
- Vendor relationships, negotiations and performance (hotels, Advantage, Restaurants, Wineries, Storage, CINTAS, Trades, IT, Utilities, Temp Labor Outsourcing, etc)
- Interacting with clients and EDC team to 'host' training events and ensure Client satisfaction
- Daily management of all responsibilities. Daily update to EDC Leader and weekly update to Marketing Director. Open issues to be flagged immediately
- Position is critical in ensuring that EDC is always immaculate and prepared to satisfy clients and that all budgeting and accounting is done on time within LG protocols
- Priorities are set due to the EDC Activity KPIs, monthly due dates of the various reconciliations of expenses and planning department requirements.
- Should use latest insights and trends in hospitality, travel and facilities management to improve our operations
- Primarily Marketing (including EDC). Some support for Multiple departments include Planning
- Must understand Marketing planning and special event planning and Property management
- Monthly template reports, budget forecasting and review, align SOWs, Eps and APNs with Director before inputting to system. Align to policy procedure to make 'auditing' unnecessary.
- Make sure the 1000/per year EDC guests leave fully satisfied and eager to promote and sell SKS
- EDC is 23K square ft, must understand kitchen operations and staffing and Special event costs and how to execute these
- Bachelors in either Accounting, Property Management, Hospitality…or significant work experience in these fields
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- MS Outlook proficiency
- Ability to multi-task
LG Electronics, USA Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, LG Electronics, Alabama, inc., LGEVU and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.