Industry: Financial Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 361 days ago
• Strategic partner & business manager for USTS Executive.
• Lead & facilitate SLT routines & action plans.
• Run planning cycles (budget, forecast, year x projects, staff).
• Deliver actionable data insights (Financial, Resources, Process, Risk, Compliance).
• Conduct Business Management Reviews.
• Orchestrate & run technology USTS Executive operations.
• Continuously identify and execute service improvements.
• Oversight to the USTS Executive project portfolio and financials.
• Identify operational efficiencies and opportunities with other business management / enterprise areas.
• Leverage external industry and internal enterprise knowledge, to recognize and anticipate emerging trends.
• Facilitate key strategic discussions and provide thought leadership to executive audience. (Output may include strategic roadmap, deliverables and frameworks, based on short to long-term goals.)
• Set operational team direction and collaborate with peers to execute on common goals.
• Focus on longer-range planning for functional area (e.g. 12 months or greater).
• Provide central point of contact for SLT for all BMG functions and deliverables.
• Drive consistency across all reporting units in the areas of status reporting, resource management and forecasting in accord with other USTS groups.
• Act as single point of contact for intake, to provide a holistic view of deliverables and workload management for the USTS Executive and leadership team.
• Generally accountable for a significant business management area that typically has enterprise wide impact or accountability.
• Enterprise or functional expert, requiring broad managerial and deep specialized knowledge at the enterprise, business, regulatory and industry levels.
• Undertakes and completes a variety of complex initiatives requiring seasoned specialist knowledge and/or the integration of cross functional processes.
• Position typically deals with senior/executive management.
• Focuses on longer-range planning for functional area (e.g. 12 months or greater).
• May manage and prioritize multiple projects at a given time
What can you bring to TD?Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
PreferredQualifications – Here are thepreferredqualifications for this role:
• Expertise in technology delivery and program management
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Able to communicate clearly and to build effective business relationships with all levels of management
• Pro-active problem-solving abilities