Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD’s technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Business Management, Strategy and Governance covers all TD business management, governance and control functions. Business and technology groups naturally team up to support a technology function leader or a segment CIO, with overall effectiveness as their guiding force. Experts focus on four main areas: 1. Business Performance, Financial and Technology Strategy, Planning & Coordination 2. Operational Effectiveness 3. Portfolio Program & Project Governance and Oversight, and 4. Business Governance and Controls.
There’s room to grow in all of it.
About This Role
We are looking for someone who is well-versed at providing specialized business management guidance and support, but also motivated to implement policies, processes and initiatives that meet TD’s overarching business management, strategy and governance objectives.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Identify issues and opportunities, understand trends and provide specialized business management advice to senior management and respective teams while raising industry, external and internal, enterprise and business awareness.
- Lead and coordinate the integrated implementation of policies, processes, procedures, and solutions across multiple functional areas.
- Provide subject matter expertise and help identify, design, test solutions and support implementation activities.
- Develop and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at both the functional or enterprise level.
- Create and deliver presentations and communications geared to management or broader audience.
- Adhere to internal policies / procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines, contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
- Identify variances and contribute to the analysis, due diligence and implementation of initiatives and/or business operations within defined area of responsibility.
- Support development and/or/ implementation of standards, policies, procedures, and solutions that mitigate risk and maximize availability of service, efficiency and effectiveness.
Other duties as assigned
• Driving Requirements:
• Travel Requirements:
What can you bring to TD?Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- UndergraduateDegree or Technical Certificate.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Ability to work independently as the senior analyst and subject matter expert, with strength in coaching and educating others effectively.
- Confidence and ability to work independently on projects end-to-end, primarily those with medium-term issues (monthly to quarterly).
PreferredQualifications – Here are thepreferredqualifications for this role:
• Analyst in the USTS Risk and Control team, with specific accountability to support the SOXAudit
• SharePoint experience
• Auditexperience is a plus
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.