- 5 years experience working directly with business teams, 8preferred
- 5 years experience building analytic solutions to meet the needs of the business, 8preferred
- 5 years experience working with data warehouse systems and data structures, 8preferred
- 5 years experience with key distribution processes preferred
- 5 years experience building ETL processes, 8preferred
- Bachelors’ Degree in Technical or Business preferred, Associates required
- High School Degreerequired
- Supply Chain experiencepreferred
Ability to effectively communicate and work directly with business teams
Ability to convert complex business requirements into functional and technical specifications
Ability to build reports and query information using the SQL query language from a relational data model
Familiarity with supply chain distribution processes preferred
Ability to design analytic solutions such as reports, scorecards, and dashboards to meet and exceed business requirements
- General Office – Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
- Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time.
- Employee required to analyze and interpret complex data.
- Employee required to problem-solve.
- Employee required to communicate with the public.
The Senior Business Intelligence Developer position is critical to the delivery of analytic solutions and to further extend our ability to support all business units across the organization. This position works hand in hand with the business groups and other members of the BI team to build analytic solutions to improve sales and margin, reduce costs, and increase overall effectiveness of our organization.
- · Work directly with business groups and IT to design analytic solutions
- · Work directly with business groups and IT to build solutions
- · Perform unit testing of analytic soltuions to ensure solutions meet the needs of the business
- · Work directly with BI Architects to design data models that support analytic solutions
- · Work directly with BI Architects to build ETL processes to support analytic solutions