Provides analytical solutions for the transformation and migration to the Cloud. Helps build out new analytical data products and services, and works with business leaders to foster good data stewardship practices. Works closely with Data Management Solutions Architects, BI Report developers, business leaders and the Data Services team to develop comprehensive business intelligence solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Facilitates the development and implementation of data quality standards, data classification, access, availability, and protection standards and adoption across the enterprise.
2. Designs, develops, tests, and deploys data models and Power BI reports and dashboards in the Cloud to meet the needs of a global company.
3. Troubleshoots analytical platforms, data integrity, and reporting issues.
4. Manage the reporting and analytics platform(s) and associated software to ensure that scheduled jobs are successfully run, and analytics data aligns to timeliness / completeness requirements.
UPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Partners with data producers within the Reporting Community to establish, manage and monitor policies and procedures that bring new data into the Owens & Minor Cloud data ecosystem that is aligned with established governance policies and standards
2. Establishes and manages inter and intra-company data sharing policies, procedures and monitoring processes
3. Metadata and BI Tool Training for business users
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES: