Job ID 1099349
Category Information Technology
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
Education/Experience:Bachelor'sdegree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalentexperience. 3+years of relatedexperience.
- Extensiveexperienceanalyzing, designing, and building Business Intelligence solutions in a fast paced Agile development environment
- MicroStrategy schema objects and metrics
- MicroStrategy reports and Dashboards using MicroStrategy Developer and Web
- Experience working directly with business for requirements gathering and prototyping discussions
- Experience with basic SQL on Teradata and understanding of database design and modeling, to troubleshoot report data validation issues
- MicroStrategy Certified Professional preferred
- Healthcare or Finance experience a plus
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.