Ready Logistics, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Developer with 7+ years’ experience to join our team in Gilbert, Arizona.
TheSenior Business Intelligence Developer will join our growing product development team, dedicated to our industry-leading auto transportation solutions. This position requires someone who enjoys working within a team environment and who is passionate about Agile and Scrum methodologies to deliver quality products on schedule.
The Senior Business Intelligence Developer reports directly to the Software Development Manager and will focus on Business Intelligence deliverables to the Data and Analytics team. This position will play a pivotal role in supporting the business’s ability to provide meaningful data reporting and metrics, as well as supporting growing advanced analytics work.
Technology We Use:MS SQL 2008, TSQL, SQL Scripts
- Collaborate with technical and business stakeholders on providing the best technical solutions
- Define Data extracts to support the needs of the Data Analysts
- Define critical KPI
- Provide root-cause analysis of issues, debug errors and make changes as necessary
- Analyze and optimize performance
- Ensure adherence to process and quality, and identify project/program delivery risks and works on risk mitigation
- Ensure compliance with the defined Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) practices such as version control, build automation, unit testing, and deployment automation
- Understand the enterprise architecture vision, develop solutions in alignment with it, and assist other team members to be compliant with the vision
- Provide architectural, design, and integration guidance across multiple projects to ensure strategies, roadmaps, policies, standards, and practices are properly applied
Required Experience (minimum):
- 7 Years of development expertise with MS SQL 2008 Server and up
- Advanced knowledge of TSQL queries including complex SQL scripts, views and stored procedures
- Strong experience with data warehousing
- Strong experience with ETL/ELT processes
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability and desire to work with complex, integrated solutions
- Ability to Plan, Estimate the projects based on requirements
- Ability to interact and communicate successfully with business partners and technology teams
What We Look For (preferred):
- Self-motivated; works independently
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, especially in representing their technical expertise to a diverse audience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook
About us: Ready Logistics, a Cox Automotive brand, is a national leader in transportation and logistics for the automotive industry, offering end-to-end solutions and services utilizing leading technology to connect vehicle inventory for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide.
Job Number 1715607