American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country’s fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (AMH:NYSE) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Senior Business Intelligence Developer will design, implement and provide on-going support of a data warehouse/business intelligence platform.
- Responsible for designing and implementing BI architectures based on the business, data and functional requirements
- Develops, maintains, document and manages BI Solutions using Tableau
- Ensures solution designs address performance requirements, reusability, availability, integrity, security challenges, and business functional requirements
- Understands the source data components, including how integration might be both relational and dimensional regarding a warehouse/business intelligence platform
- Implements Analysis solutions to support a self-serve Business Intelligence environment using SSAS
- Creates and maintains documentation of the Data Warehouse/Business Intelligencearchitectures developed
- Interacts with the end-users and business leaders to understand business needs
- Provides technical guidance to end-user to best address business functional requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, and Hard Sciences, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degreerequired
- Minimum of 4+ years in business intelligence development
- Prior experience in a real-time transaction processing environment (preferably real estate, financial brokerage/banking and/or ecommerce) industry is desirable
- Knowledge of Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban methodologies are a plus
- Six Sigma a plus, not required
- Demonstrated ability to write SQL queries and use of Microsoft SQL Server database tables and connectivity
- Experience working with warehousing methodologies/designs and processes (ETL, Data Modeling)
- Knowledge of systems integrations and data integration
- Knowledge and experience in ETL, Talene
- Experience with other BI tools such as SSRS, SSAS and Tableau
- Critical thinking a must. Problem solving skills with the ability to look for root causes and implementable, workable solutions
- Excellent organization, time management and communication skills.